Lepsza Praca (certyfikat 13858) is a Polish company specializing in recruitment for technical, commercial and managerial positions – mainly for the industrial sector. The job offers we present refer to employment only on the client’s side, based on a contract of employment or a managerial contract.
Carry out planned administrative activity by:
– Handling companies documents flow,
– Taking care about employees personal files and electronic timesheets,
– Organizing and coordinating the financial documents flow of the site,
– Coordination of the current business needs,
– Collecting safety data,
– Maintaining daily contact with the company headquarter,
– Support Plant Manager on daily business.
Education and/or Experience:
– University degree in administration, management or related,
– Preferably administrative, HR or finance experience,
– Experience in rules on safety and environmental protection will be highly appreciated,
– Reporting to the authorities rules knowledge and matrix work organization will be a plus.
– Very good use of main Office software tools (Excel, Word),
– SAP knowledge will be a plus.
– Readiness for business trips,
– Driver license B category.