Lepsza Praca (certyfikat 13858) is a Polish company specializing in recruitment for technical, commercial and managerial positions – mainly for the industrial sector. The job offers we present refer to employment only on the client’s side, based on a contract of employment or a managerial contract.
Maintenance and supply specialist
– Handling all maintenance activity of the production site,
– Maintaining the continuity of the production process by providing full technical efficiency of technological devices,
– Updating of technical documentation,
– Organization of inspections, maintenance and repairs of production equipment,
– Participation in committees of technical acceptance of plant equipment, the implementation of modifications of the plant equipment (install new equipment and machinery, dismantles old),
– Preparation of maintenance plans, instructions for all kind of the equipment,
– Handling and fixing daily mechanical problems of the site,
– Procure materials for manufacturing and shipment of the final product,
– Maintain adequate inventory, scheduling and receiving shipments of raw materials as well as scheduling manufacturing,
– Collecting and placing offers and orders for materials and goods,
– Control of the current production needs and inventory sourcing,
– Optimization of supply and costs,
– Inventory control,
– Daily cooperation with the mother company,
– Reporting in SAP.
Education and/or Experience:
– Technical diploma as minimum, university degree will be highly recommended in mechanical or automation,
– Maintenance and supply chain experience, lean solutions oriented,
– Mechanics, electrical and engineering knowledge,
– Knowledge of the health and safety regulations,
– 2 year experience as a maintenance is recommended.
– Polish (mother-language),
– English minimum good level,
– German or French will be considered a plus.
– Good use of main Office software tools (Excel, Word),
– SAP knowledge will be a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
– Surveillance electric permission
– Available to work on shifts,
– Driver license B category,
– Readiness for business trip.
Those interested are asked to send application documents, along with consent to the processing of personal data for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process.