Lepsza Praca (certyfikat 13858) is a Polish company specializing in recruitment for technical, commercial and managerial positions – mainly for the industrial sector. The job offers we present refer to employment only on the client’s side, based on a contract of employment or a managerial contract.
-obliged to prepare and follow procedures for subordinate areas,
-obliged to coordinate and manage temporary business matters,
-obliged to prepare, implement and comply with monthly and annual production plans,
-obliged to prepare, implement and observe annual investment plans in the area of subordinate areas,
-obliged to respect the budget, cost control according to the competences,
-obliged to implement the assumed strategic and production goals, compliance with production deadlines,
-obliged to optimize processes in subordinate areas,
-obliged to constantly improve lean manufacturing standards and fulfill the requirements resulting from the company’s internal policy,
-obliged to constantly observe, supervise and improve health and safety at work,
-obliged to coordinate the implementation of all current and new special production processes,
-obliged to oversee and optimize warehousing and transport management,
-obliged to optimally manage human resources as well as ongoing cooperation and reporting to people according to the matrix of hierarchical and responsibility,
-obliged to supervise the updating of the necessary rights of employees and continuous improvement of their qualifications and development,
-obliged to act in accordance with internal regulations regarding his position, duties, rights and entitlements existing in company.
Education and/or Experience:
– University degree in mechanical, automation or similar,
– International procedures for deliveries, export and import of a goods, excise duty organization,
– Production, maintenance and supply chain experience, lean solutions oriented,
– Mechanics, electrical and engineering knowledge,
– Knowledge of the health and safety regulations,
– 5 years minimum production management experience is recommended.
– Polish (mother-language),
– English very good level,
– German or French will be considered as a plus.
– Good use of main Office software tools,
– SAP knowledge will be a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
– Surveillance electric permission
– Available to work on shifts,
– Driver license B category,
– Readiness for business trip.
Those interested are asked to send application documents, along with consent to the processing of personal data for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process.