Lepsza Praca (certyfikat 13858) is a Polish company specializing in recruitment for technical, commercial and managerial positions – mainly for the industrial sector. The job offers we present refer to employment only on the client’s side, based on a contract of employment or a managerial contract.
Carry out planned activity in a warehouse area:
– Loading and unloading of the materials and goods,
– Storage of the materials and good accordance with company guidelines, purpose and requirements,
– Quantitative and visual check of the deliveries of the materials for production,
– Transport organization,
– Transport, deliveries and warehouse documents handling,
– Delivery documentations verification (attests, certificates etc.),
– Maintain and control adequate inventory, scheduling and receiving shipments of raw materials as well as scheduling manufacturing,
– Non-conformities reporting,
– Reporting in SAP.
Education and/or Experience:
– Technical diploma as minimum,
– Preferably warehouse or production experience,
– Warehousing and storage rules knowledge,
– Forklifts and cranes practice,
– High storage rules knowledge.
– Polish (mother-language),
– English at the communicative level as minimum.
– Good use of main Office software tools (Excel, Word),
– SAP knowledge will be a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
– documented qualification is a plus
– Available to work on shifts,
– Driver license B category.
Those interested are asked to send application documents, along with consent to the processing of personal data for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process.